The Relevant Bandidos' clan homepage!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not feeling very welcomed

3 posters

Go down

Not feeling very welcomed Empty Not feeling very welcomed

Post  Khandelios Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Since i joined TRB I've kind of been soloing DayZ on my own for a couple of reasons, One being not many active people on TS3 while I'm on and Two being you guys kind of have groups of people.. I was in Squad 2 a couple of days ago with about 7 other people, when i tried to talk i'd get cut off i wasn't allowed to play with you guys and to be honest some of you are quite rude getting called a faggot was not very polite to a new member. But anyway it seems like this is a highschool type clan "The Cool Kids" are in 1 group and so on and so forth down to the "Unpopular" group which no doubt has me sitting on the bottom. Anyway I'm leaving the clan I'm not going to be like "ill miss you guys and this clan treated me so well" because i got treated like a nobody so yeah Bye. lol!

Khandelios

Back to top Go down

Not feeling very welcomed Empty Re: Not feeling very welcomed

Post  rykiana Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am

Poor reasons for leaving in my opinion cause in in TRB unless your willing to fight for what you want then you pretty much get left behind. TRB only want those that are willing to stand up for themselves and show they are able to take a little abuse cause believe me what you may hear in TS is nothing compared to what we get from some griefers so if your not able to just shrug it off and actually stand up for yourself then ..... Bye

rykiana

Back to top Go down

Not feeling very welcomed Empty lol

Post  uldamen Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey good reply rykiana i dont really know you but great post good to have a person so in love with this clan, and well put in response to this "faggets" post on this clan. Fight for What you want is a daily thing so just cause its a game dont think we should have to be like OH HES NEW LETS TREAT HIM LIKE A FUCKING FAIRY if some one calls you a name think of a comback dont cry and tell on him.

uldamen

Back to top Go down

Post  Khandelios Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 am

Who are you? Some cunt that needs to put his two cents in, mate i don't give two fucks about what you say go back to being fat you gronk

Khandelios

Back to top Go down

Not feeling very welcomed Empty Gronk

Post  uldamen Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm

wtf is a Gronk ?

uldamen

Back to top Go down

Post  Khandelios Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 am

Obvious retard is obvious, willnotcare/10

Khandelios

Back to top Go down

Not feeling very welcomed Empty lol

Post  uldamen Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:52 am

i like the fact that you said bye and your leaveing this clan yet.... you come back to the forum just to answer me lol

uldamen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum