The Relevant Bandidos' clan homepage!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN UPDATES/FUTURE #1 [8/23/12]

2 posters

Go down

CLAN UPDATES/FUTURE #1 [8/23/12] Empty CLAN UPDATES/FUTURE #1 [8/23/12]

Post  Zalkota Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello everyone, this is a Clan update thread that I will be posting frequently every month that will include what is happening in the clan at the moment and future updates.

In the past month the population of the server and amount of applications has grew a large amount. We are very happy about this and hope to see this continue.

News: Recently we were all banned from server: US 1842 due to hackers and griefers following the clan and spawning weapons and killing everyone. [We advise that you remove your TRB tag when joining servers, there have been many people complaining about hackers following them]
We currently do not have our own server, but Teq is working very hard to set two servers up and a new teamspeak.
If you would like to help him then please donate here: Donation Thread

At the moment the server you join is completely up to you until further notice.

Ranking: Recently, Al Capone added the US Army Teamspeak ranks which will be handed out accordingly I currently myself have no idea how these will be handled, possibly monthly promotion due to hard work/teamwork. Also If you would like to inform a higher rank of good teamwork/hard work about a clan member you can do one of the follow - Post on the forums, message a high ranked member, or this may sound odd add a complaint about them but make the complaint positive and place your message there.

Teamspeak: Today with the help of [TRB] Omen, him and I set up the Teamspeak so that guest can not join ANY channels, but TRB members can kick Guests and move them around channels. I also added a "Application Rank" so that people that have applied for the clan, but not yet been accepted will be able to move freely still. What this will hopefully fix is that Guests can not join the TS and grief or follow us around, you must at least apply to the clan.

Due to complaining of crowded channels, I would like to try to add caps to the squads, make multiple squads work together, have squad leaders be assigned and have then use the whispering command/tool in TS to talk to other squad leaders.

Tim.Zalkota | Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven |
If you have any questions, additions, or problems with any of this please feel free to contact me in TS or on the forums.
TS > 94.242.227.2:10002
Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/user/therelevantbandidos?feature=results_mainDonation Thread

Zalkota

Back to top Go down

CLAN UPDATES/FUTURE #1 [8/23/12] Empty Re: CLAN UPDATES/FUTURE #1 [8/23/12]

Post  rykiana Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 am

Zalkota wrote:
Due to complaining of crowded channels, I would like to try to add caps to the squads, make multiple squads work together, have squad leaders be assigned and have then use the whispering command/tool in TS to talk to other squad leaders.

Interesting idea.

If you set Fireteam Sizes as 4 man and 8 man than a squad could be 10 - 12, if ten then take 2 4 man FT's and add to them, for instance FT1 FT2 (8 people) + Spotter / range finder + Squad leader = 10 etc etc

Ideas ?

rykiana

Back to top Go down